-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)

I was going to replace lower intake gasket but I am having

Customer Question

I was going to replace lower intake gasket but I am having trouble removing the fuel injector rail/plug assembly. rear plugs came out okay but front are stuck. What to do?
JA: Is this your first time dealing with this issue? What size is your engine? What is the model/year of your Dodge?
Customer: First time. 2000 Chrysler Grand Voyager with 3.3 ltr V6.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Tried you tube vids to see if I could pull the lower intake without removing the rail, but nothing on this year/engine available.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 3 months ago.

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 18 years and I will do my best to help.

If your having a tough time removing the injectors from the intake then you will need to spray some lubricating oil such as WD-40 or PB Blast to loosen the O-rings on the injectors so they will come out easily.. I run into this all the time on older vehicle with some miles on them...

If you need anymore assistance feel free to reply and don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!

Have a great day,

Expert:  -Brad- replied 3 months ago.

I see you haven't rated yet which means I have not been credited for helping. Don't forget to honor your good faith deposit by rating my assistance..

Thank you and have a great day,

Expert:  -Brad- replied 3 months ago.

Don't forget to rate!!