-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

I have a 2014 ram 2500 with a 6.7 Cummins the check engine

Customer Question

I have a 2014 ram 2500 with a 6.7 Cummins the check engine code is on and when going down the highway or up a grade when floored has no power around 2000 rpm. What could be the problem
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 4 months ago.
Since the check engine light is on then there are codes in the system. You will need to have the codes read and post them here so I can see what's going on and help you get it fixed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It is throwing a p203f code - reductant level to low and a p00af code - turbo charger/supercharger boost control A module performance
Expert:  -Brad- replied 4 months ago.

The codes are:

P203F-(DIESEL EXHAUST FLUID) REDUCTANT LEVEL TOO LOW

P00AF-TURBOCHARGER BOOST CONTROL MODULE PERFORMANCE

The P203F is caused by low DPF fluid and you will need to add 2.5 gal of DEF fluid to correct the code, and I attached the test that will need to be ran to determine the cause of the P00AF. I would suspect your turbo slider ring internally is froze up and it will need to be replaced...

If you need anymore assistance feel free to reply and don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!

Have a great day,

Brad

Expert:  -Brad- replied 4 months ago.

I see you haven't rated yet which means I have not been credited for helping. Don't forget to honor your good faith deposit by rating my assistance..

Thank you and have a great day,

Brad

Expert:  -Brad- replied 4 months ago.

Jimmy don't forget to rate so I can get credit for helping..

Have a great day,

Brad

Expert:  -Brad- replied 4 months ago.

Is there a reason you haven't rated? If you need more help you can reply as many times as needed even after the rating? Without a rating I'm not credited...