Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

1984 Dodge 1 Ton Truck 360 V8 4 spd Went to deliver yard

Customer Question

1984 Dodge 1 Ton Truck 360 V8 4 spd Went to deliver yard trash to the dump. Turned off the ignition. Unloaded went to leave and nothing. No cranking, no lights, no direction signals, nothing. Battery good, battery terminals good.
Replaced ignition module on firewall, nothing
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
All power to the truck including the light comes from the battery so start with making sure the battery is fully charge and the cable are clean and tight. If that checks okay the take your 12 volt test light and check and see if you have power at the starter solenoid and to all the fuse in the fuse box with the key in the run position. Check this for me and post back with the results and we can work from there.