Dan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Dealer Auto Technician
94707146

I have a 2010 Journey SXT. The boat trailer lights will not

Customer Question

I have a 2010 Journey SXT. The boat trailer lights will not work, there is no voltage at the trailer tow plug. There are two fuses(according to the owners manual) labelled trailer tow, Both appear good but were changed anyway. There is still no voltage at the tow plug. All the other lights on my Journey work perfectly. Where do I look now?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

Check for hidden fuse, I had this problem on my dodge as well. Sometimes there is an inline fuse installed for trailer. Look under hood near battery and fuse box.

If you need more help, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service. You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question, this does not close out your question. Remember, in some cases it can be difficult to completely diagnose or help repair your vehicle without being there, but I try to give you the best possible answer with the information that I have.

Thanks Dan

Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

Hello again Dan here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you’re not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help?

Thanks Dan