Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

Last night the car was flashing all the lights and making

Customer Question

Last night the car was flashing all the lights and making clicking noises occasionally the notice no bus would show up it won't start or change gears or release the steering. Space this morning it's flashing around and saying no fuse and no bus and beeping
JA: Does the engine turn over? How old is the battery?
Customer: 2011 Dodge grand Caravan I think the battery is original
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I checked the fuses I disconnected the battery and reconnected it I said a prayer
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Technician gets kind of sticky from the first click on in the last click off
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Jack replied 5 months ago.

Hello. thank you for the question. sounds like you may have an internal problem with the TIPM module (The box under the hood where all the fuses are located). This is a fairly common problem. There is really no way to test it. best way would to get a known good one and swap em out.