Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech

I have a 2007 Dodge ram 2500 cummins turbo diesel, I'm not

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Dodge ram 2500 cummins turbo diesel, I'm not getting any signal to to fuel injectors, when I scanned it it gave me the code p0622
JA: What size is your engine?
Customer: 5.9
JA: What is the model of your '07 Dodge?
Customer: 2500 heavy duty cummins turbo diesel
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: checked the pulse on the injectors and didn't get a pulse and checked all of the wires and sensors
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: all are connected and checked the fuses
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Robert R replied 4 months ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 29+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

What procedure did you use to check injector pulse? Is the P0622 the ONLY code stored? Have you tested the batteries and battery cable connections?

Keep me posted...

Thank you,