Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs

I just had a new head liner installed in my '96 ram. I

Customer Question

I just had a new head liner installed in my '96 ram. I noticed that neither my compass nor my temperature was working. I told the guy that re-did my head liner but he didn't know how to fix it. Can you help?
JA: How many miles are on the car? Have you checked the coolant level?
Customer: 300,00 miles - coolant level is fine.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: All i did so far is check the wiring going into the console and it looks good. The overhead lights work, but as I said the temp and compass don't.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you can tell me what your working on , year, make and model I will have a look at the wiring diagrams for these circuit and see if I can help you get this resolved. Post back when you can and we can work from there.