Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

2012 Dodge Ram 2500 vin:3C6TD4NL5CG i have code P0046 error

Customer Question

2012 Dodge Ram 2500 vin:3C6TD4NL5CG i have code P0046 error U010C engine light on
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. I have provided the diagnostic procedures for these codes You may need to replace the turbocharger, but do these tests first.

Here is the U010C test:

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.

And here is the P0046.

I hope this information is helpful and If so PLEASE take a minute to rate my service today using the just answer star rating system. I get no credit unless you do. And if you have any follow up questions after you rate I can and will continue to help you with your van.

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my answer. Let me know if I need to send it again.

If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating or accepting my answer so I may be credited. Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for my work. Please rate or accept in a positive way. You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept.

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.

Hello, how is it going with the truck?

Chris