cwalkerjr21, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Shop training and experience.

I used my hypertech programmer I just got on my 2006 magnum.

Customer Question

I used my hypertech programmer I just got on my 2006 magnum. It said installed successfully then I did it again and it would power in but not turnover. It won't start. I reset the programmer to stock and still didn't work.same thing.
JA: Does the engine turn over? How old is the battery?
Customer: No it doesn't turn over. And i bought a new. Battery the day I got the programmer
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I reset to factory and unplugged the battery afterward to try and reset the computer. I would rather do it myself. I just want it fixed, so I'll do what I have to
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I don't think,so. I really need my car running asap.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  cwalkerjr21 replied 4 months ago.

Good evening, I have responded to your other thread

It is really bad for the experts to have open same question without a rating so I was hoping to go back to the original thread. Looks like you are not able to view it.

I need you to check the battery level. Make sure it reads above 12v. Than I need you to do a full reset. Disconnect both the negative an positive battery cables wait five minutes before reconnecting them rub them together. Reconnect them. If it will not start now we need to check the powers and grounds at the PCM and replace if they check out.