Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech

My truck won't start when I go to turn the key couple

Customer Question

My truck won't start when I go to turn the key couple warning lights come on for ex. The check gauges, airbag, and the lightning bolt all come on and it won't turn over or do anything at all you can hear the fuel pump kick in when you turn the key but when you go to start the truck it doesn't turn over or anything
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Robert R replied 4 months ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 29+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

Is the little "Red Dot" illuminated on the instrument cluster when you are trying to start the vehicle?