Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

Hola la camioneta se apaga en marcha osea caminando al

Customer Question

Hola la camioneta se apaga en marcha osea caminando al llegar a un tope o una intersección
JA: What is the model/year of your Dodge?
Customer: 2007
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Bueno le reparamos los inyectores x antes se apagaba parada en marcha mínima empezaba a fallar y se apagaba después de 20 min.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Lo primero que le hicimos fue cambiar la bomba icp3 ocupaba éter a cual quier hora después de apagarla
JA: How has your mileage been lately? Has the car been starting normally?
Customer: Solo anda local en el pueblo si esa la pregun
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order for any one to be able to help you we are going to need to know what your working on, need the make , model and engine size as well as a complete description of what type of problem you are having and what it is your are trying to fix. Post back with complete information and we can work from there.