-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)

Have a 2015 promaster diesel van an need to tap into fuel

Customer Question

have a 2015 promaster diesel van an need to tap into fuel tank for a diesel gen what is best way an still keep warnenty good
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 4 months ago.

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 18 years and I will do my best to help.

I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and other repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as needed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there, and to be honest with today's electronics a scantool may very well be needed to retrieve the codes or to monitor data to see what's going on...

If you disturb any factory hoses or tank can void your warranty. Yes you could T into the supply line or drill a hole in the tank and install a coupling but again if you modify anything it can void your warranty depending on the dealership you take it to..

If you need anymore assistance feel free to reply and don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!

Have a great day,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
green an purple lines witch is return