Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Master
Experience:  Dodge Master Certified, Dodge Sprinter Certified

The correct way to install a window regulator in the

Customer Question

the correct way to install a window regulator in the leftside driverside of 2003 dodge grand caravan
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Robert R replied 4 months ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 29+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

I am researching this concern for you and will get back with you as soon as possible, Thanks for your patience while I gather the information needed for your answer. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.

Expert:  Robert R replied 4 months ago.

I have the requested information for you...Let me know if you are missing any info or need an explanation of anything posted here...

Here is the window regulator replacement procedure from the service info, If you need any info from any of the links, let me know and I'll get that for you.. --->> Click Here to view <<---

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions...

Thank you,