Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

The warning chime goes off at odd times while driving ,

Customer Question

the warning chime goes off at odd times while driving , usually below 40mph
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: all instruments are ok and no visual warnings are displayed on dash
JA: How long has this been an issue? How many miles are on the car?
Customer: 49,000 miles , has been an issue for a week
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: checked all electrical connections, e.g. battery, seat belts, fuse box, door locks, etc.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dodge Mechanic should know about your Dodge?
Customer: is 07 ram 2500 with 6 speed manual shift and 5.9 liter cummings engine
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

When the vehicle is started is the seat belt light and air bag light working?

When the chime starts is anything effected?

Have you checked for codes in any of the modules?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris