Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I was waiting in my 2008 caliber & turned the key on but did

Customer Question

I was waiting in my 2008 caliber & turned the key on but did not start the car. An hour later I was driving & the check engine light came on. That was 2 days ago! No flashing!
JA: Is the car in "Park" or "Neutral?" Do you know if your car has a "wheel lock" feature?
Customer: It's a 6 speed stick! It was in neutral & it has a wheel lock feature
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I replaced the electronic throttle body in Feb, 2016! Added gas & checked the gas cap but other than that nothing!
JA: Is there anything else the Dodge Mechanic should be aware of about your Dodge?
Customer: No issues at this time
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 6 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Sorry for the long delay, are you still seeking help?

Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris