Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

Is there a fuse fan 2006 ram 1500 if so where

Customer Question

is there a fuse for condensor fan 2006 ram 1500 if so where
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. No there is no fuse for the condenser fan on a 2006 Ram 1500. The TIPM (under hood fuse box) contains high side drivers/electronics to supply voltage to the motor. You have a failed TIPM, or a failed condenser fan motor. Disconnect the connector at the fan motor and jump power and ground to the motor. If it runs, replace the TIPM. If it does not run, then replace the motor.

I hope this information helps, and if so please take a minute to rate my service using the just answer star rating system. Note that I can still help you even after you rate me.

Thank you,

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 6 months ago.
Hello, just checking back to see if you received my answer and/or still need help.If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating or accepting my answer so I may be credited. Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for my work. Please rate or accept in a positive way. You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept. Thank you! Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 6 months ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my answer and/or still need help.

If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating or accepting my answer so I may be credited. Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for my work. Please rate or accept in a positive way. You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept.

Thank you!

Chris