Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech

When I try to pair my phone or doesn't allow me to go to

Customer Question

When I try to pair my phone or doesn't allow me to go to settings at all. It's like it's frozen cuz all I get is this message.....hands free system loading but it never does
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes because the dealership will prob tell me a bunch of bull n over charge me as well
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've tried the holding of both the Vr and phone button but still no change
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dodge Mechanic should know about your Dodge?
Customer: Well I got it from my brother....n I'm not sure if it was working when he had it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  bill replied 4 months ago.

what's the year and model of your dodge?

do you have some basic hand tools (metric)