-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

I have a left/ driver side headlight out. I replaced the

Customer Question

i have a left/ driver side headlight out. I replaced the bulb and still does not work. the high beams don't work either. do I need to replace both bulbs at the same time to work? or is it a fuse issue? if fuse where is fuse
JA: Have you found the car's fuse panel? Do you know what fuse number you need?
Customer: i see the fuse box by the battery. it is a 2014 dodge ram. i have the manual but it dies not say anything about the headlights
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes i am. i have replaced many a headlight without issue, until now. but with the high beams not working as well i think it might be a fuse
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have replaced the low beam bulb. does not work still. i have looked at the manual and the fuse box but have not found which fuse the headlights are on. there is nothing that says headlights
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dodge Mechanic should know about your Dodge?
Customer: no just the headlight issue
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 6 months ago.

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 18 years and I will do my best to help.

Have you tested for 12v and ground to the headlight? Test for voltage at the green conector and let me know if it's getting voltage or not.. We have had connector issues so if you do have 12v and ground then you will need to replace the green headlight conector in order to get your headlight to work..

Talk soon,

Brad