Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech

My van willnot start : 2008 grand caravan 4.o all the lights

Customer Question

my van willnot start
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: 2008 grand caravan 4.o all the lights come on but the moter will not crank
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: checked the battery and starter relays right now i have the neg battery cable off to reset computer
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dodge Mechanic should know about your Dodge?
Customer: recently replaced the radiator
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. I see that you have not had a reply from any experts yet. Do you still need help?