Dan, Technician
Experience:  2 Year Auto Diploma and Database Access
17871496

I am trying to remove front tire studs on a 94 neon, do I

Customer Question

I am trying to remove front tire studs on a 94 neon, do I have to remove the hub, because there is a bracket behind it so it seems like I can not just push out studs?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am trying to remove wheel studs on a 94 neon
JA: How many miles are on the car? Other than this issue, how has the car been driving lately?
Customer: are you able to help?
JA: No. I'm the Dodge Mechanic's Assistant.
Customer: so what should i do?
JA: Is there anything else the Dodge Mechanic should be aware of about your Dodge?
Customer: I just need an answer about the wheel studs
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** should be a notice in the steering knuckle that allows you to remove studs without removing hub, if not you will need to remove hub. Here is a picture from manual that shows notch, let me know if you have more questions. Thanks.

-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1vp5vehmy68h46c/hubrrs.pdf?dl=0