xsvector, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  asetech

Torque specs hub bolts (the 4 bolts that hold hub to

Customer Question

Torque specs for rear hub bolts (the 4 bolts that hold hub to spindle) for a 2010 Dodge Challenger.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  xsvector replied 4 months ago.

Tighten mounting bolts to 68 Nm (50 ft. lbs.).

While a helper applies brakes to keep hub from turning, tighten hub nut to 213 Nm (157 ft. lbs.)

Expert:  xsvector replied 4 months ago.

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you