Dan, Technician
Experience:  2 Year Auto Diploma and Database Access
17871496

I have a chrysler 200, both check engine and lightening

Customer Question

I have a chrysler 200, both check engine and lightening bolt(fuse) came on at the same time....P0121 and P2155, is there any relations between these two?\
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: code are the throttle position sensor
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: if I could, if not, I know where to take it
JA: Is there anything else the Dodge Mechanic should be aware of about your Dodge?
Customer: no that's it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** year and engine size is your Chrysler 200? Thanks.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
2011 2.4L
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.

I do not see P2155 as a valid code, can you double check? Thanks.

Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.

I'm guessing it was P2115?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It's definitely is a code that came up, 2 different machines were used. P2155 - OBD-II Trouble Code from google
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.

That isn't a valid code. P0121 means map sensor and accelerator pedal position sensor do not agree and P2115 means pedal position sensor minimum value not met. I would recommend replacing the accelerator pedal position sensor which is part of pedal. Here are replacement instructions, let me know if you have questions. Thanks.

-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m0m3667xqt5uggg/appt.pdf?dl=0