Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

When changing from mopar point distributorto a electronic

Customer Question

when changing from mopar point distributorto a electronic distributor by proform can i eliminate the ballast resistor
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. Well you will eliminate the factory ballast resistor, but then use the one that came with the electronic ignition kit.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 6 months ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my answer. Let me know if you did or did not. I can send it again if necessary.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 6 months ago.
Hello? ?
Expert:  Chris replied 6 months ago.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 6 months ago.

Hello, just checking back to see how it is going with your electronic ignition. Let me know if you still need help.

Please note: If I have been at all helpful, please help me and rate using the stars at the top of the page or 'accept' my answer.
Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for this Q&A.
If you cannot rate or do not see where to rate, please let me know!
You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept. Thank-you!