Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech

I need the wiring schematics 2012 Dodge ramb1500 : RAM sorry

Customer Question

I need the wiring schematics for the 2012 Dodge ramb1500
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: RAM sorry
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Have a 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 has body damage on a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 that want to convert over to the 2012 Dodge Ram that has a good engine and trans what kind of wiring problems will I have
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dodge Mechanic should know about your Dodge?
Customer: This is why I need the wiring schematics for a 2012 Dodge Ram 1500
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 4 months ago.

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

What particular wiring diagram do you need? Also I will need the VIN to get the correct wiring diagram..

Talk soon,