Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

My name is edith . the traction control light and the

Customer Question

hi my name is ***** ***** the traction control light and the electronic throttle control light also came on .is it safe to keep driving?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the first time it came on was when I was going home yesterday .I stopped to get a fallen tree on road ,put the van in park .when I got back the 2 lights was on ,I turned the van off then back on ,lights when off .but to day came on every time the van was in idle or parked ,once wile I was driving and not braking.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: that would depend on how complicated and expansive it is I guess
JA: Is there anything else the Dodge Mechanic should be aware of about your Dodge?
Customer: I don't know . I just had the spark plugs and the head gasket replaced last week
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 10 months ago.

Hello Edith, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today. Yes it is safe to drive until you get a chance to have it checked out. Most likely a wheel speed sensor is acting up. This can cause those lights to come on. However do get it checked as soon as it is convenient for you to do so.

I hope this helps!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 10 months ago.

Hello Edith, did you receive my answer?

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 10 months ago.
Hello Edith, did you receive my answer? I have not heard back from you since around 2:45 today. If you did not receive it, please let me know and I will send it again. Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 10 months ago.

Good morning Edith. I still have not received any reply from you. I am hoping that you were able to see my replies. Please let me know if you did or did not.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 10 months ago.
Hello again Edith. I still have not received any reply from you. I am hoping that you were able to see my replies. Please let me know if you did or did not. Chris