Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

My brake light flashes but stops normally and brake fluid is

Customer Question

My brake light flashes but stops normally and brake fluid is fine. Also now when I put my truck into gear I have some kind of warning chime inside truck
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Brake light flashes but stops normally and the brake fluid is fine also when I put my truck into gear I have some kind of warning chime inside the truck
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes hopefully maybe not... not sure
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing as of yet
JA: Is there anything else the Dodge Mechanic should be aware of about your Dodge?
Customer: Engine light is on
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: No I tried finding my code reader but was not able to locate it
JA: Not a problem. You can work with the Dodge Mechanic to figure that out. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so you will want to rate me with EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Can I get the year, make, model, and engine?

Does it chime in D and R?

Your referring to the brake warning light, correct?

Is the light flashing all the time or only when braking?

Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris