Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

My 2013 Dodge avenger will crank but not start : the car

Customer Question

My 2013 Dodge avenger will crank but not start
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the car will crank and continue cranking on it's own for about 4 seconds but will not start
JA: Figuring out why a car won't start can be a challenge - it could be a simple repair, or something a bit more complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes if I can
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am at work now for the next 1 hour so I was hoping to get a list of ideas I can try when I get off work I am tired and so ready to get home, thanks
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dodge Mechanic should know about your Dodge?
Customer: No just what I have told you so far
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 9 months ago.

HI MY NAME IS***** TRY TO ASSIS YOU.

1

Expert:  -Brad- replied 8 months ago.

Do you still need help with this?