Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

Right rear window will not raise. switches all test out ok ,

Customer Question

right rear window will not raise. switches all test out ok , window regulator tests ok
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: all other windows work . it seems that there is no ground for the raise cicuit
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: if possible
JA: Is there anything else the Dodge Mechanic should be aware of about your Dodge?
Customer: not that I am aware of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Robert R replied 6 months ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 28+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

Can you post the last 8 digits of the VIN so that I can do some research on this concern for you?