Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

I recently took my 2008 AWD Pacific to a local Dodge dealer

Customer Question

I recently took my 2008 AWD Pacific to a local Dodge dealer to have the oil and filter changed And have the fluid levels checked. I suspect that the the Dodge dealer mechanic sabataged my car because of something I first said to the service writer. He came back with a nasty remark. I found that the car had MANY more noises coming from the engine/transmission than it had at first. I found the oil seriously low and the transmission has whines getting up to 35 MPH. Does the transmission fluid need to be Pressurized after topped off? Is there a fee for this service?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. No the transmission fluid does not need to be pressurized, but the fluid does need to be checked with the engine running and in park. The dealer should recheck it for free. Go back to them and ask them to recheck their work.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 6 months ago.

Hello? Did you receive my answer?

Chris