Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

My question is almost similar to a post 7 years ago, Here's

Customer Question

Hi, my question is almost similar to a post 7 years ago,
Here's the question the guy asked you..."My 04 2500 Ram 5.9 Cummins Automatic tranny..overdrive..kick" and you said, "-Jump pin 30 to pin 87 in the box and recheck for power on the yellow/orange wire in pin 1. If you do have power there with it jumped drive the truck and see if it shifts normal."
Well in my case the Transmission did shift Normal after jumping 30 & 87 relay pins.
Can you continue the Troubleshooting?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Robert R replied 6 months ago.
Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 28+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.I am researching this concern for you and will get back with you as soon as possible, Thanks for your patience while I gather the information needed for your answer. Your understanding is greatly appreciated. Can you post the last 8 digits of the VIN so that I can do some research on this concern for you? Thanks, Robert