Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

After severe overheating my 2004 hemi runs rough

Customer Question

after severe overheating my 2004 hemi runs rough
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Overheating is bad on an engine. It can damage alot of things. Mainly the heads and the head gaskets. The gaskets can fail and lower the compression, allow combustion pressure to flow between cylinders and it can allow coolant into the cylinders as well as pressure into the cooling system. A warped head from overheating can have all the same results.

Step on is a cylinder compression and leak down test to see if you have low pressure or are losing pressure.

On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.

Thanks Chris

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris