-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)

I have a dodge stratus 2005 4 cylinder double over head cam.

Customer Question

i have a dodge stratus 2005 4 cylinder double over head cam. it jerks when changing gears, one to two and when down shifting when climbing hills on fwy and passing gear. I have been told it could be a air,fuel mixture sensor. I think it is the transmission
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 5 months ago.
Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help. The jerking when it changes gears is most likely excessive CVI(Clutch Volume Index). When you replaced the solenoid pack did you quicklearn the transmission with a scantool? What is the CVI for LR-UD-OD-2-4?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
no and i do not know what a CVI for LR_UD_OD_2_4. That may have been a type erro.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
h0w do you quick learn the transmission
Expert:  -Brad- replied 5 months ago.
You will need a scantool to read the CVI for the Low Reverse, Underdrive, Overdrive, and 2-4 clutch pack. It's most likely they are excessive and you will need to pull the transmission to build it..