Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

None of my power windows or sunroof work from any of the

Customer Question

None of my power windows or sunroof work from any of the window switches in my 2007 durango
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: None of my power windows or sunroof work from any of the window switches in my durango 2007
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Typing this message
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dodge Mechanic should know about your Dodge?
Customer: 5.7 litre limited edition. ....
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you out today. Let's start by checking fuse # ***** in the under hood fuse box. It is a large 40 amp fuse. let me know if it is burnt/blown. If so install a new one and see if the windows will now work. Chris
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Fuse is good.
Expert:  Chris replied 7 months ago.
Ok, I will need to look at the wiring diagram and see what else it may be. I think that there is a circuit breaker in the fuse box next to the parking brake. Chris