Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I Have knowledge in almost all car lines and can help with general questions and more!!!!!

Dont estarer in parking only en neutral JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

Dont estarer in parking only en neutral
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I remplase t neutral swich and only estarer in neutral
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Don problem
JA: Is there anything else the Dodge Mechanic should be aware of about your Dodge?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The neutral swich is replaced
Expert:  Lou P. replied 5 months ago.
Hello, since you already replaced the neutral switch the issue may be adjustment of the shifter, what year and model dodge? and do you have a test light to check wiring?