Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

My 2005 Does not start i had the stater check and okay i did

Customer Question

My 2005 Does not start i had the stater check and okay i did old school starter and solenoid with a starter button and motor turn also had ignition in the start position and did not turn on motor turned but not start
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Starter okay place starter button on starter and turns over with switch on but not start
JA: Is there anything else the Dodge Mechanic should be aware of about your Dodge?
Customer: It also hesitate when driving like a jerk on the trans
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. What is the model and engine of your 2005 Dodge? Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 6 months ago.
Hello??
Expert:  Chris replied 6 months ago.