Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2001 dodge 2500 diesel. 4lamp headlight system. Is the

Customer Question

Hi 2001 dodge 2500 diesel. 4lamp headlight system. Is the inside or outside lamp low beam. Right now the right outside and left inside is working as low beam something is mixed up we have drl and the hi beam indicator is on with hi beam and low beam
JA: I think they do a wonderful job. All Experts must pass our rigorous 8-Step Expert Quality Process. This ensures that you get the most knowledgeable, trustworthy help anywhere on the Internet. You can learn more about it here: http://ww2.justanswer.com/expert-quality-process The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: Code?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Changing lamps changing fuses and disconnecting the drl module
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dodge Mechanic should know about your Dodge?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Sorry for the delay, I was busy most of the day today. I do not know why no others took the plunge on this concern, but I am willing to if your still needing help after this excessive wait time.
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris