Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

I can't turn on my VES so that I can watch the rear TV/DVD .

Customer Question

I can't turn on my VES so that I can watch the rear TV/DVD . the TV/DVD want even turn on .
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Oh my name is***** sorry
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes if not go to the nearest dodge and see if they could fix it I can't turn on the TV/DVD or I can't connect pair my phone with touch screen or I can't get my I'd number from my touch screen to hook my Sirius radio up
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. Check for any blown or missing fuses that can cause this issue here.I have seen in some cases before where a fuse needs replaced for this issue here.If a blown fuse is found replace it and see if this system then works from there.If these are all o.k. you will need to have the fault codes read out from all computers to see what codes are set and then from there those codes diagnosed to locate and repair this issue here.The fault may be in the control unit itself needing replaced. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete