Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech

2004 intrepid started out said had bad o2 sensors replaced

Customer Question

2004 intrepid started out said had bad o2 sensors replaced then replaced cam sensor and crank sensor then cpu now all codes are back plus p 0420 I replaced o2 sensors bosch
JA: Oxygen sensor issues can be easy or tough to fix -- your best bet is to connect with a mechanic before the problem gets worse. Luckily, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: needs to warm up before taking off and gas mileage is down what should temp of converters be they running less than 300
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: replaced all 02 cam crank plugs coil packs
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dodge Mechanic should know about your Dodge?
Customer: not that can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Amedee replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question. Are you trying to diagnose and fix or get some information on this P0420 code?
Expert:  Amedee replied 5 months ago.
Please dont start another question. Reply back to me on this page so we can continue.