sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist

The center control panel, with the a/c rear wiper, etc does

Customer Question

The center control panel, with the a/c rear wiper, etc does not work. Heat is on all the time
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Don't know what else to say, ah a/c is out. everything on the center control panel is out. The heat on all the time is really hot in the summer
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing so far as I don't know what to replace
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dodge Mechanic should know about your Dodge?
Customer: 3.3 L engine
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!No vehicle information was posted with the question but based on the symptoms it appears you have an NS body minivan and the control head has either failed or is missing a power or ground. I've also seen overheated connections at the control head cause a poor connection and in turn a poor ground.What year and model is the vehicle?