Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech

It keeps trying to stall out on me, at about a quarter of a

Customer Question

It keeps trying to stall out on me, at about a quarter of a tank. I think it's my fuel filter, but not real sure.
JA: Whether it's at the end of the driveway or on the highway, a car stalling can be dangerous. The good news is the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with all kinds of engine issues. How old is the battery? Does the car stall out mainly when going up or down hills?
Customer: I don't know how old the battery is, to be honest. It mostly happens when coming to a stop, and as long as I keep hitting the gas it clears up.
JA: Got it. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes ma'am
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing yet, but I know I've gotta do something because I have small kids.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dodge Mechanic should know about your Dodge?
Customer: Other than that it seems to run fine.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 5 months ago.
Hello, and welcome to just answer. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. First please tell me the year, and model of your Dodge. Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Chris replied 5 months ago.
Not sure where you went, but I want to help you, so when you see this, please let me know what the year and model is and I will go from there. Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 5 months ago.
Good morning, do you still need help with your stalling proiblem? Chris