Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech

Dodge ram 2500: 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9 Vin: 3B7KF23Z32M260888

Customer Question

2002 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9 Vin: 3B7KF23Z32M260888 Federal Emissions P0132 Have changed oxygen sensor with two different sensors both ntk sensors. S/1 voltage stays at steady 4.8 volts lowest it has dropped is 3.9 volts when warm. S/2 fluctuates sporadically around .8 volts. Have replaced tan/white sensor wire with same results.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to just answer. Sounds like you have a failed PCM. If you are certain that the wiring between the sensor and the PCM is ok and not shorted to voltage and is not open, then it has to be the PCM. I do see that every now and then at the dealer I work at.Chris
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I don't fully understand the service information i have available and Chrysler operates this system differently than what i am used to by supplying voltage to the sensors. is there any tests i can perform to verify that this is a pcm failure
Expert:  Chris replied 5 months ago.
Yes. I can send you a diagnostic procedure today when I am on my morning break. Hopefully this will help you out.Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 5 months ago.
Click on the link below to see the diag procedure for P0132. I hope this helps, and if so would you help me by rating my services today? I get no credit for helpiung you unless you do that. I can continue to help you even after you rate. Thank you! Chris.
Expert:  Chris replied 5 months ago.
Hi, are you able to see the diagnostic procedure I sent? Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 5 months ago.
Hello? Where did you go? Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 5 months ago.