Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

I installed a fass pump n filters with water serperrator n

Customer Question

i installed a fass pump n filters with water serperrator n put on a hyper tech programmer now truck is showing po219 n p1f16 codes what can i do
JA: Let's get those codes to the mechanic so you two can figure this issue out ASAP. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: truck is missing under load condission
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: if i can put might have to take to mechanic
JA: Is there anything else the Dodge Mechanic should be aware of about your Dodge?
Customer: no just those two codes and it missing under load 2500 diesel
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 6 months ago.
Hi, My Name is ***** ***** for posting your question to just answer. I am a independent contractor for just answer, and ASE Certified Master Auto Technician with 20 years experience. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution.There will probably be some equipment needed for a proper diagnosis. If you are not comfortable with this or do not have any test equipment please let me know ASAP. I also try to give all of the information you may need expecting a positive rating. I am not compensated for my time until you leave a positive rating. Your rating should be based on the service you received.What year is your dodge? Have you attempted removing the programmer and see if it still has codes?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
2001 dodge 4+4 2500 diesel
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 6 months ago.
The P0219 is an over rev code. Did you rev the engine high after installing tuner?Please verify the second code
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 6 months ago.
The tuner likely disabled the rev limiter