Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

My 1997 dodge Dakota V6 4 x4 is stalling out while driving.

Customer Question

My 1997 dodge Dakota V6 4 x4 is stalling out while driving. Have had it in shop twice. Have changed the fuel pump, tbs sencor, cp sencor, complete tune-up,oil sencor, speed sencor. Now I am lost
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My transmission is changing gear while driving down the road
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.Anytime the computer system sees systems fault it should detect it and set and store a fault code and or codes, in order to be able to determine the cause we are going to need to start first with having the computer system scanned and see if there are any fault codes setting. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will help you try and get this resolved.