Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have an 04 dodge durango hemi 5.7 I'm getting p0404 I put

Customer Question

I have an 04 dodge durango hemi 5.7 I'm getting p0404 I put on a new egr and still coming back with p0404 I checked the harness for the harness and the volts are as follow key on engine off greenis wire 4.08v yellow pink 5v dark blue light green 0v dark blue violet 0v black 0v and i then tested key on engine start greenish wire 4.10v yellow pink 5.02 dark blue light green -0.02 dark blue violet 0.06 and black -0.08 please help me I'll like to know if I need a new pcm or can reflashing correct it
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. A reflash is available when you have this code stored. Will your scan tool perform a EGR duty cycle test? Can you complete the steps in the file below?https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/p0404.pdf -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris