Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

I was told that i have codes that need attention, P0456, P1491,and

Customer Question

I was told that i have codes that need attention, P0456, P1491,and P1391 and i am really having trouble with my van and its nerve racking
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: well when im driving the van will like jump out of gear and then settle back in and even if I hit a bump the car shuts off
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: no not really but if i can i will
JA: OK! The Dodge Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right.
Customer: thanks
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dodge Mechanic should know about your Dodge?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Amedee replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question. Can I start by getting your VIN? Thank you!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
2B8GP74L82R545472
Expert:  Amedee replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for that information. What parts or components have been replaced already for these codes and or this stalling problem?