-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

I need a key pin code to program a key 2014 Chrysler

Customer Question

I need a key pin code to program a key for a 2014 Chrysler town and country
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: That's it. I have one working key and need to program another key, but I do not have the Pin Code. I searched the glove compartment and owners manual, but apparently, the dealer did not provide the 4 digit code when the van was bought
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I have a scan tool to program keys. Yes I can fix it myself if I have the code. It can be looked up by VIN
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing because I don't have the code
JA: Let's get those codes to the mechanic so you two can figure this issue out ASAP. Is there anything else the Dodge Mechanic should be aware of about your Dodge?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
VIN number is *****
Expert:  -Brad- replied 8 months ago.
Do you still need this code?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Yes
Expert:  -Brad- replied 8 months ago.
Once you accept the offer the PIN will show..