sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist

Air conditioning is warm JA: Sometimes things that you think

Customer Question

air conditioning is warm
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I'm recharging my 2010 hemi ram air conditioning .Is the low pressure port by the firewall on the bigger line?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just hooked up a sealant canister to the low port
JA: Is there anything else the Dodge Mechanic should be aware of about your Dodge?
Customer: No.It's a hemi laramie with 120000 kilometers
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!It does sound as if you've located the correct service port. The high and low side fittings are different sizes and if you have already connected the charge hose then you've found the correct port.