Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Dodge dakota: I have a 2001 dodge dakota, I replased the motor

Customer Question

I have a 2001 dodge dakota, I replased the motor and it will not start now. I changed the switch and it has a no bus light on now, I also neet a rear end (Pig, or a whole rear end) do you have an idea where I could find a wreaked one to get these parts?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 5 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Unplug all the sensors that have 5 volts going to them. These include the MAP, TPS,GPS, CMP, and CKP. Disconnect the battery negative for one minute. Reconnect then turn the key on to see if the message is gone. Then see if there is 5 volts to the wires at these sensors. If so monitor that voltage and plug each sensor back up one by one till the voltage drops. If one sensor drops the voltage then that sensor is bad. If there was no 5 volt reference voltage then its most likely the PCM bad or the PCM not getting power and ground. You can find used parts at -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris