sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist

Fhi my name is ***** ***** i havea 97 dodge dakota slt v6 and

Customer Question

Fhi my name is ***** ***** i havea 97 dodge dakota slt v6 and this code keep shpwing
JA: Let's get those codes to the mechanic so you two can figure this issue out ASAP. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Po355
JA: Huh?
Customer: Hi im tyson po355 keeps on showing .. On my dodge dakota 97 v6 3. 9 slt
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes cause im living Dominica and cnt find a good mechanical who cn work on American vehicles
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Ive look for loose connections cnt find any
JA: Is there anything else the Dodge Mechanic should be aware of about your Dodge?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!P0355 is for a number 5 ignition coil control circuit and doesn't apply to your truck. Your truck has a single coil that operates all cylinder rather than having a coil for each. If this code is truly setting then it would indicate an internal PCM failure, but I doubt this is what is setting.Can you double check the code?