Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

2002 dodge dokata sport 4.7 v8 truck panel has check gauges

Customer Question

2002 dodge dokata sport 4.7 v8 truck panel has check gauges all gauges quit wotking truck has no power die out but crank up again changed oil and transfer case motor still doesn't run
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. The first thing that needs done here is to have the fault codes read out/checked to see what codes are set.This needs done with a compatible scan tool that will plug in and communicate with all computers.Once this has been done any codes set need diagnosed to help locate and repair this issue here.I have seen faults with the instrument cluster itself cause these issues here since it is an ecu itself as well as faults with the ignition switch.If you are unable to get the fault codes read out let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete